Hey there! Welcome to the course Data Structures and Algorithms in C for Beginners. This course gives all the necessary content on various data structures like Arrays, Stacks, Linkedlists, Queues, Trees and Graphs and how to implement them using C Programming. This course is also concentrated for beginners and so, we will start our lectures with the basic operations of arrays.
Post this couse, you will be able to
1. Explain all the operations of data structures.
2. Choose which data structure is apt to solve a particular problem.
3. Analyse the algorithm and find it's time complexity (Big O)
4. Understand the workflow of various searching and sorting algorithms.
5. Understand and explain all the basic terminologies and traversals of Binary Tree, Binary Search Tree and Graphs.
6. Solve problems on data structures.
7. Apply Stacks and Queue to solve most of the coding contests.
8. Take up multiple choice questions on DSA in competitive exams.
A basic knowledge in C Programming is preferred. If you find DSA to be difficult, this course has content to make you comfortable in the data structures and algorithms.
Go To Course
if coupon works please click Not Expired