The Documentation and Criteria Used for Business Analysis is the 11th course of the Business Analysis Certification Program which includes a total of 14 courses. In this course, we're going to look at types of documents you will use as a business analyst.
Some of them are glossaries and business rules you'll need, others are documents you'll create that contain business cases, use cases, and user stories. The final type of documents we'll look at contain metrics and criteria you'll use for evaluating performance and establishing requirements.
Glossaries and Rules
1. Glossary and Data Dictionary
2. Concept Modeling
3. Business Rules Analysis
4. Exercise: Understanding Glossaries and Rules
Business and Use Cases
1. Business Cases
2. Business Capability Analysis
3. Use Cases and Scenarios
4. Sequence Diagrams
5. User Stories
6. Exercise: Understanding Business and Use Cases
Metrics and Criteria
1. Metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
2. Acceptance and Evaluation Criteria
3. Nonfunctional Requirements Analysis
4. Exercise: Understanding Metrics and Criteria
You can use this course to improve your business analysis knowledge and abilities and to obtain the certifications provided by the International Institute of Business Analysis.
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button and see you on the inside!
Go To Course
if coupon works please click Not Expired