1. Overview: Introducing the AQA English Literature GCSE Paper 1
2. Overview of the Shakespeare Options: In this section, we simply examine the phrasing of the essay titles so that we can simplify our approach to an accurate answer.
3. Example: Julius Caesar: In this section, we take a typical essay question on the play Julius Caesar and examine how it might be answered.
4. Overview of the 19th Century Novel Options: Once again, examine the range of questions.
5. Example: Pride and Prejudice: And once again, we take one typical question and examine how it might be answered.
Go To Course
if coupon expired please click Expired coupon