This course is designed for those who want to learn about the importance of ethics and ethics in the field of public relations.
After the course, you will be able to:
explore the ethical issues that can be encountered in public relations, corporate communication and other areas of strategic communications.
develop an understanding of the ethical perspectives, ethical issues, ways of understanding and overcoming the ethical dilemmas.
learn about ethics in general.
This course is designed to provide a general impression of ethics as general and specifically for public relations. If you work in the field of public relations and communications, this course is for you. Throughout the course, you will find points that appeal to you. During the course, you will have examples that you can reinforce with your daily life. In this context, you will be able to competent on the general definition of ethics and ethics in the field of public relations.
· Introduction to the course. Discussion of the Syllabus
· The communicators / public relations practitioner's roles and responsibilities regarding ethics
· Ethics as a concept - Concepts related to ethics: Morals - Codes – Laws
· Teleological Ethics-- Consequentialism-Utilitarianism
· Deontological Ethics - Duty based ethics- Categorical Imperative
Dr. Ömer Vatanartıran
Go To Course
if coupon works please click Not Expired