If you’re a beginner, this course will help you quickly master the fundamentals of speaking.
If you’re a seasoned speaker, this course will help you better understand public speaking and push you to the next level.
Today, public speaking continues to be a driving force in many different realms of our everyday lives. Oral presentations continue to inform, influence and entertain us. We count on spoken words in our most basic dealings with family members and as a mode of connecting with each other on a global level.
Social media & instant messaging means that less and less people are learning how to be a really competent public speaker. Even more, Telecommunications has led the way for effective communication to the masses with minimal or no contact, but you still need the basic skills no matter the platform.
Something does get lost in the process. The audience is an extremely valuable resource in an oral presentation. The loss of this advantageous resource can leave some speakers at a loss.
In this course you'll learn:
* How to organize talks clearly
* How to write them memorably
* How to deliver them confidently
* Strategies to control your Anxiety
* Improve your job interviewing skills
* Other Public Speaking Tips
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
* Significantly reduce your fear of public speaking,
* Use rehearsal techniques to develop a strong, vibrant speaking voice,
* Perform speeches with dynamic movement and gestures.
* Develop strong presentation skills
The speech model that we’ll practice is useful for briefings, elevator talks, interviews, and even as a structure for hour-long presentations.
This is presented by Instructor of more than 40 Lectures to more than 15,000 Students and Businessmen in Real Life, and Strengthen by Life & Public Speaking Coach Arinia Nikitina (Who is in the Field of Public Speaking Training Since 2002)
Join Us Now for Great Benefit ! :D !
Go To Course
if coupon works please click Not Expired