If you are in the beginning of your fitness journey and you want to get in your best-ever shape by burning off the body fat, building some muscle and most of all living a healthier and more energized life, then Fit & Lean is for you.
In Fit & Lean you get hundreds of hours of research crystallized into actionable and easy-to-follow advice on what to eat, how to train and how to maximize your results. It is a transformation of not only your body, but your life.
Fit & Lean is a factually based fitness course that relies on well-studied principles that will help you develop a clear action plan for improving your health from the ground up, including diet, exercise and daily habits.
In section NUTRITION you will learn:
- The characteristics of the macronutrients (proteins, fats and carbohydrates), which will help you structure a bespoke meal plan
- The importance of the micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) and how to integrate them in your plan
- How to choose the best sources of food based on your knowledge about macronutrients and micronutrients
- What metabolism is, how it works and what methods you can use to speed it up
- Get meal plans that you can modify based on your own preferences
In section WORKOUTS you will learn:
- Over 30 easy-to-do resistance training exercises that you can perform in any gym
- Over 30 abs exercises that you can do in the comfort of your home
- The proper technique to perform each of them, as they are explained thoroughly and shown from different angles
- Follow a sustainable, flexible exercise program that aligns with your goal and busy schedule
- How to preserve muscle mass and speed up the metabolism, which leads to a well-defined and lean body
In section SUPPLEMENTS you will learn:
- About some of the most effective and safe supplements that can further optimize your progress and lead to better results
- The best timing and dosage for each supplement
- How to choose the right supplements, so that you don't waste your money on ineffective and potentially dangerous products
- Close examination and show-up of each supplement
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Why should I buy a course when I can find the information for free?
The truth is that you can find anything online for free. The problem is that you still need to find it. You also must figure out what information is legit and what information is junk... and figuring out the difference can be a full-time job for even the most savvy people.
So why waste time “figuring out” what’s good or not when you can sign up for a high-quality course that is organized and delivered in a format that is convenient for you? If you want to learn from and have access to an expert, then this is the course for you.
- What if I don't like the course?
It's simple - I'm not happy until you are not happy. Although I did my best in putting up a fitness course that will both educate you and deliver the results you are after, the fact is that we are all quite different.
I don't want the fear of the unknown to be the determining factor of whether you sign up for a course that could change your life. That's why I want to provide you with a reassurance under the form of a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee no questions asked. You will have all the time you need to explore the program, try the techniques and see if it's the right fit for you (no pun intended). I have your back long enough for you to see that Fit & Lean delivers amazing results - just like it should.
- How long does this fitness course last?
The length of Fit & Lean is 6 weeks - this period is long enough for you see some great results while also short enough to help you stay on track. During this time you will also develop quality habits in regards to how to eat properly, what exercises to do and what supplements to use. I will teach you all of this in less than 4 hours.
Many people wrongly go for the longest courses, thinking that this way they get the most bang for their buck. It's not about the length of the course, it's about its quality and the value that will drive to your life. I value your time and that's why Fit & Lean is packed only with the stuff you need in order for you to get what you pay for - RESULTS.
- Do I still get support after the course?
Absolutely! The final lecture of this course doesn’t need to set the end of our friendship. As mentioned numerous times throughout the course, I am here to answer all your questions and help you with your transformation. You will receive exclusive emails (one per week), which will be packed of valuable information that can further boost your progress and assist you in achieving greater results. In other words, you can count on my help and guidance even after completing the course.