This course will get a complete beginner using Google Analytics proficiently. This includes setting up, using and customizing reports, tracking user behavior and understanding the customer funnel. Adapted from 9 years of corporate training, this class focuses on building a foundation for its students.
Recorded in late 2020
Entire course produced and recorded in late 2020 to cover the most recent big release of Google Analytics 4 in October 2020.
Highly Rated Instructor
I am a 4.5 rated instructor on Udemy specializing in teaching analytics software. Read some of my 5-star reviews.
★★★★★ "He offered better content than other providers on Udemy. His ability to explain concepts is stellar. – Kevin Ast
★★★★★ "After completing the course, I'm giving it the top rating. This course takes a practice-based approach that I thought was missing from…” – Andrew Black
★★★★★ "A++++” – Ricky Camilo
★★★★★ “This training was very, very useful. The lessons I learned hear will carry me throughout my professional career. The lessons were very informative.” – April Rouse
Many Hands On Exercises with Demo Account
This course is packed with hands-on exercise for a ready-to-go demo account. Each important concept is immediately followed up with an exercise to practice with. The exercises are modeled as case studies from real world business situations.
Learn from an Industry Veteran
The instructor adapted a very successful training program for marketers and analysts inside tech startups and tech companies to make this course. The instructor himself has used and taught Google Analytics for 9 years for giant tech companies as well as tech startups.
Start Mastering the Most Important Tool
Take this course to learn and proficiently use the most important tool in online marketing and e-commerce. Google Analytics is a very powerful tool, allowing a complete beginner to track and grow online stores, apps and websites. It is essential for growth in any online business.
Packed with Professional Tips
Every walkthrough has professional tips gained from years of experience using Google Analytics.
Some of the topics that will be covered in this course:
· Create an Account
· Access Demo Account for Practice
· Install Tracking Code
· Types of Users and Different Learning Tracks
· Walkthrough of Concepts for Newbies
· Data Model in Google Analytics
· The Online Customer Funnel
· 35 Terms and Concepts You Must Know
· 5-Step Process for Using Reports
· Navigate and Find the Best Report for Different Situations
· Complete Breakdown of How Reporting Works
· Dive into the Most Commonly Used Reports
· How to Use Advance Reports
· Save, Export, Share and Edit Reports
· Understand and Use Dimensions vs Metrics
· Understand Segments and Best Way to Use Them
· Overview of Dashboards
· Setting Up Simple Goals
· Events vs Tags
· Audience Reporting
· Behavior Reporting
· Acquisitions Reporting
· Conversion Reporting
· Cohort Analysis
· Users Flow
· Creating Explorer Custom Reports
· Creating Flat Table Custom Reports
· Custom Email Alerts and Delivery
· Sharing to Others
· Basic administrative tasks
You will also get the following:
Lifetime Access to All Future Updates
Lifetime Access to Q&A with the instructor
A 30 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!
Go To Course
if coupon works please click Not Expired