The Keeping Your Project on Budget (PMI - PMP) is course 13 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP).
Establishing the budget for a project is a vital process in project management. Yet, it means nothing if the budget is not adhered to. Controlling project cost is critical to meeting a project's budgeted targets.
And monitoring cost performance can mean the difference between the success and failure of a project. In this course, you'll learn about the control cost process. Including helpful techniques you can use to keep your project on budget.
1. Inputs to Control Costs
2. Tools and Techniques to Control Costs
3. Earned Value and Cost Performance
4. Forecasting Using the EAC
5. To-complete Performance Index (TCPI)
6. Outputs of Control Costs
7. Calculating the Planned Value and Earned Value
8. Comparing Schedule Performance against the Plan
9. Comparing Cost Performance against the Plan
10. Determining Project Performance
11. Determining Project Performance
12. Determining Estimate at Completion
13. Determining Estimate at Completion
14. Exercise: Controlling Project Costs
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!
Go To Course
if coupon works please click Not Expired