This course is designed as an introduction for beginning learners without previous Linux training.
By the end of this course, you will have a good understanding of the importance of Linux, why you should learn Linux, you will get familiar with the command-line interface.
- You will understand the command syntax and its options and arguments.
- You will learn how to work with directories and files. How to create, list, copy, and remove them.
- You will have a good understanding of files and folders permissions then you will learn how to change permissions and ownership.
- You will learn how to view files and how to use filters and regular expressions to filter the output on your screen.
- You will learn how to perform administrative tasks like system shutdown, network configuration, viewing processes, package management, and updating the user’s password.
- You will learn redirection.
- And you will learn how to use the text editor and how to create and edit files.
Go To Course
if coupon works please click Not Expired