* The course basically teaches how to convert numbers in one base (decimal, binary, octal & hexadecimal) to other base (decimal, binary, octal & hexadecimal).
* Using animation in power point, conversions are shown step by step in an interesting way that retains students attention
* The course not only shows number conversion for whole number but it also shows conversions for floating point numbers as well.
* Lots of examples are provided dealing with integers as well as fractional numbers to master conversions.
* For those student who are unfamiliar with number systems, brief summary is provided in the start to help them in revising the basics
* Course duration is only 2.5 hours so consequently students can cover conversions in one week if given sufficient time to the course.
* The Course offers 3 assignments and a quiz to revise the concepts taught in the course in an efficient way
* Power point slides are provided in the resources section of the course
The course covers following conversions
Binary to decimal and decimal to binary
Binary to octal and octal to binary
Binary to Hexadecimal and hexadecimal to binary
Decimal to binary and binary to decimal
Decimal to octal and octal to decimal
Decimal to hexadecimal and hexadecimal to decimal
Octal to binary and binary to octal
Octal to decimal and decimal to octal
Octal to hexadecimal and hexadecimal to octal
Hexadecimal to binary and binary to hexadecimal
Hexadecimal to decimal and decimal to hexadecimal
Hexadecimal to octal and octal to hexadecimal
Go To Course
if coupon works please click Not Expired