*Also included free compatible unit estimation tool! I will also teach you how to create this estimation tool so that you will know how everything works. You will also have full control of the code and can tweak the tool as you wish.
Power Engineering Project Estimation Using Compatible Units is a comprehensive video course where you can learn creating cost estimations for construction projects and how utility projects are estimated with compatible units.
I have handcrafted this course to allow students to acquire core fundamental knowledge on project estimations as well as how estimations can be used in creating a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Request for Proposal (RFP).
If you are a project manager, design or cost engineer, you will find this course of great help to get the fundamental knowledge you need to kick start your professional career. If you own or work inside an engineering consulting firm, this course will provide you with the tools to effectively and efficiently produce accurate estimates using compatible units.
This course can benefit anyone not only in the utility industry, but also in the construction industry or any businesses that requires cost estimation in repetitive work. As long as you have interest in a career that manages the cost of projects, this course can help you to get an advantage at looking for work or giving you an edge over your competitors as it gives you core knowledge of cost estimation and compatible unit design that you would not have otherwise obtain unless you have worked in construction projects for years, especially within the utility industry. And knowledge is power.
So let's get started! Let's start your fulfilling journey and mark an important point of your phenomenal career!
What you’ll learn
· Principles and practical knowledge of Construction Cost Estimation
· Cost and Ferc Accounting and how cost estimation fits into the bigger picture
· Compatible Unit Designs and how to do rapid cost estimations using compatible units
· How compatible units can aid in the development of an effective work breakdown structure (WBS) and Request for Proposal (RFP)
· How to develop your own project estimation tool.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
· Motivated to break into a career of cost estimation.
· Basic Math (we will go over some simple estimation example)
· Optional: Basic programming skills if you are interested in building the cost estimation tool from scratch
Who this course is for:
· Working professionals and students who wanted to get into project cost estimation
· People who wanted a stable career with good pay and work-life balance
· People who want to start their own business and wants a systematic and efficient way in producing cost estimation and quotation.
Go To Course
if coupon works please click Not Expired