So what exactly is covered in the course?
· Understand purpose of the default function parameters and their difference from the function arguments
· Learn what is IIFE (Immediately Invoked Function Expressions) and use them appropriately to dispose internal functions
· Complex concepts like the 'this' keyword, higher-order functions, closures, etc.
· Explain difference between rest and spread operators and their appropriate usage
· How to think and work like a developer: problem-solving, researching, workflows
· Implement template literals instead of traditional strings concatenation
· Modern ES6+ from the beginning: arrow functions, destructuring, spread operator, optional chaining (ES2020), etc.
· Get more done by learning how to debug and fix your code when things go wrong
· Practice your skills with 50+ challenges and assignments (solutions included)
Go To Course
if coupon works please click Not Expired