The Transitioning To Agile Development course is for anyone in the process of transitioning to an agile development environment, or anyone thinking about transitioning to an agile development environment.
Transitioning from another approach, whether it be waterfall or some type of iterative environment, first requires a change in mindset. You need to change concepts, such as your feelings about change and failure being negative, to them becoming positive. You need to be able to pitch transitioning to an agile development environment to upper management, by explaining and proving the benefits of transitioning.
To have a successful transition, you need to make sure everyone involved in the project is aware of the Agile-Scrum roles and responsibility. You need to make sure they understand how to define what "done" means and what "satisfaction and acceptance criteria" means, plus why prioritization is the key, and how to maintain it through grooming.
In this course you will learn:
1. How to create self-organized teams and why it's so important.
2. How to prioritize and why it's so important to keep and maintain a prioritized backlog.
3. Learn what the Agile Framework is based on.
4. Find out why an US and THEM environment does not work in agile.
5. Learn why there is no partially adoption of Agile.
6. Gain the understanding of what SHU-HA-RI is and how to use it to transition to an agile development environment.
7. Learn what it means to be anti-agile and how to avoid it.
8. Plus over 70 quiz questions!
So, if you would like to gain practical knowledge about how to successfully transition your existing development environment to an Agile-Scrum development environment, this course is for you!
Go To Course
if coupon works please click Not Expired