One of the many tools that administrators use on a daily basis is the Windows Command Prompt. Over this course, you'll learn the following skills, which are often used in the real world:
* How to create, rename, move and delete files and directories.
* The different types of file systems and how to navigate between directories
* Setting the date and time on your PC using the date, time and tzutil commands
* Managing and formatting disk drives using the Diskpart command
* Shutting down, restarting and logging off your machine
* Viewing and applying group policy information using the Gpupdate and Gpresult commands
* Creating batch files and some of the most common commands used within them.
* How to access Windows Management Instrumentation database (WMI) information using the WMIC command
Whilst there are some differences between versions of Windows, a lot of these commands haven't changed since Windows 2000, meaning that any prior knowledge of this subject, while not essential by any means, would be advantageous.
Go To Course
if coupon works please click Not Expired